Monday, October 4, 2010

Eyes Of Newt


The spookiest month of the year is upon us. I love making treats like this, it provides some entertainment for the FB's during this busy harvest season. Simple treats like this are a snap to through together, and only require a handful of ingredients. This would be a wonderful snack to take to any ghoulish gathering.

Eyes Of Newt

20 mini powdered donuts
red decorating gel
20 green M & M's
Black decorating icing

Put doughnuts on a platter. Drizzle each with red gel. Place a drop of gel on the back of each M&M, and put one in the center of each doughnut. Top with a drop of black icing to form the pupil.

Pretty easy huh?

I even left out the black decorating gel, and I think they stilled turned out just fine.

I found this recipe in this magazine.

Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

1 comment:

Tractor Mom said...

This is too cute! I'll have to do this for my oldest birthday on the 29th! We always do a Halloween theme. Thanks for the idea!!

Come by when you aren't coming up with the coolest ideas...