Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Horseradish-Crusted Salmon


I have expressed my love of seafood my times throughout my recipe blogging venues. This entree is one of my favorites. I have heard in the past, that like a good steak, a valued piece of salmon should not need any topping and thus if cook properly, should be served alone. As I do agree with this such philosophy, I also like to exceed my boundaries and try a new spin on the traditional way of cooking. I found this dish to be exceptional, the Panko Breadcrumbs and Horseradish topping really yielded for a pleasant combination for my palate. Not to mention, the presentation was gorgeous, one that have all of your guest scurrying around asking for the recipe.

For more information regarding this recipe please click HERE.

Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: