Friday, March 11, 2011

Uniting Through Blogland....


Earlier this week we had the esteemed pleasure of meeting one of my all time favorite bloggers, Tanya and family from Miller Racing Family. Tanya and I have gotten to know one another through our numerous blog entries that we post. So it really feels like we have been friends all ready for quite some time, yet we have never meet in person until now. Mrs. McGraw arranged the courtship, since she too keeps up on the Miller Racing Family and adores the whole family.

The kiddo's just loved playing together, Trey and Dexter were in heaven seeing all of the cars and enormous pieces of equipment. Even going as far as riding in a combine at Deems Farm Equipment. Now little Miss Lila on the other hand was passed around merrily, she is just darling so I really enjoyed my cuddle time with her. It was a magnificent day, thank you Tanya and family for coming up to visit us and the fantastic Kathy.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Farming Fabulously
Program Note: All of the pictures are courteous of Tanya, as I forgot my camera. Big thanks.



1 comment:

Miller Racing Family said...

Wow look at you, I am a little behind on the posting, but the Marshall trip will come down the line soon.
It was such a blast to meet you all and we will totally have to make this a tradition.
Have a great weekend and enjoy this fabulous weather!