Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Zucchini Fries With Broiled Halibut....



Today I am presenting you with dishes from two totally different ends of the spectrum. Light vs. Rich! Both equally satisfying, infact down right addicting. HH and I could not stop lusting over the heavenly baked zucchini fries. They served as both a side dish and a fantastic appetizer. I have actually used them on both occasions, and has turned out equally satisfying. Even the kiddo's (Baby D and Khloe) expressed tremendous affection toward them, by eating more then their far share. A wonderfully healthy alternative.

Considering the side dish was more of a lighter flare, I am now giving you free range to splurge on your main coarse. This recipe was one that has been passed down from generations, and I was fortunate enough to come upon it. The Bechamel Sauce, blow it out of the park for me. It was a whole new experience for me preparing fish in this type of fashion. But boy was it tasty!


For more information regarding the Zucchini Fries please click Here.
I used Panko Bread Crumbs and would highly recommend..


For more information regarding the Broiled Halibut With A Bechamel Sauce click HERE.

Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: