Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Favorite Turkey Brine....


Can you believe that Thanksgiving will be here next week already? It seems like just 3 days ago that I was suiting up Baby D in his Halloween pumpkin costum and we were scavenging around the neighborhood in hot pursuit for candy. Dear me, time flies. So I am going to try to sneak some of my favorite "Turkey Day" cuisines in my post before the big day arrives. Each year, I always try to put tremendous emphasis on "The Bird", striving to go bigger and better each year. Always on the hunt for the ultimate Turkey recipe. Thus far, I have always had wonderful luck with an old fashion brining method of preparation (two years ago I made THIS BRINE). The meat has always come out so moist and flavorful, and even as far as left overs go, when you warm it up the following week, your turkey will still be as succulent as the first bite on Thanksgiving day.

So this year I choose to try P.W.'s version of the brine. It was turkabulous! I couldn't have been any more pleased. However, forgive the picture above, I took my picture post Rosemary.

For more information regarding this recipe please click HERE.

Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: