Monday, January 24, 2011

French Onion Soup Stuffed Mushrooms


I *heart* mushrooms! Yes its true, stuffed, sauteed, raw, marinated, you name it, bring on the shrooms. So for last evening big Packer Playoff Party, I just had to find a new recipe with a focal ingredient beginning that of Mushrooms. I was extremely pleased with the final outcome of this magnificent appetizer. If you are a mushroom and onion fan, this would be right up your alley. The onions in this dish were incredible, you saute them in a rich sauce until translucent, and then if you feel naughty take a nibble directly from your skillet. Oh yeah, that good!

For more information regarding this recipe please click HERE.
Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

1 comment:

crystal.cattle said...

Wow this recipe looks incredible. I am like you. I love mushrooms! I put them in everything. You think you could create a bacon mushroom recipe?

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com