Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bacon Wrapped Bratwursts....


Did I mention that the astonishing Green Bay Packers made the Super Bowl this year? And have I ever expressed my undying lust for the mighty green and gold to you lovely readers? Well, I am here to proudly devote my endless passion for this team by showing you some authentic Northern cuisine that was featured at our Packer Playoff Party. Now Bratwursts are an essential for us "Yankee Folk", but instead of having the traditional Bun & Brat with all of the fixings. I opted for an easier finger food, Bacon Wrapped Bit sized Bratwursts. After all, you really can not go wrong with pork on pork! It was a great way to incorporate a real "Cheese Head" favorite. And would be an excellent appetizer to serve at your XLIV Super Bowl party cheering on your favorite team.



For more information regarding this recipe please click HERE.
Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: