Friday, January 7, 2011

Our NYE/NY's Plans Were As Follows...


It is a tradition for my family every New Years eve to find a culinary hot-spot to drink and be merry. Yet each year we keep returning to what has seems to have become our absolute favorite dinning experience. It is a venue located in Wisconsin, at the intersection of 90-94 Hwy. A quaint town called Tomah, houses a lovely bistro/pub that will exceed your culinary expectations. Burnstads is without a doubt a marvelous place to thoroughly enjoy an array of lavish flare.

Just look at these stunning ladies and gentleman all dressed in there finest for an evening of sheer bliss. Infact, I myself did something I have never done this New Years Eve. Something that was out of my comfort zone, something that perhaps took me two days prior to work up the nerve to actually do. But I have to say, I am very glad I did it. You see, I was blessed with microscopic eye lashes, having to usually put on at least 3 layers of mascara in order for anyone to even notice my lashes. Thus having discovered that "Fake Eye Lashes" are so for me. I *heart* long, voluptuous, lashes, from this day forward.

Please excuse my lash tangent, but I really do have a new unconditional lust for them. Ok, Ok, enough about the lashes! Do those dishes look fabulous or what?


Now New Years Day, the Rose Bowl game was taking place. The Wisconsin Badgers vs. TCU Horned Frogs (for real). Unfortunately Baby D was under the weather so he did not partake in some of the festivities as originally planned, but cousin Marmell did.




Alas, the outcome of the game was quite unpleasant! It was a day of loss in Badger country. But we can always manage to still have an exceptional time. Rock On Bucky Badger!



Sincerely,
Farming Fabulously




No comments: