Friday, January 14, 2011

Summer/Winter Corn Fettuccine.....


I am a pasta fanatic! Even as a youth, I can recall always devouring any kind of noodles that were placed in front of me. Yet through the years, my intake for a rich pasta is only for special occasions, as my hip will not allow me other wise. And I can not seem to resist only a recommended palm full, as suggested to be proper portion control. But every once in a blue moon, I prepare a dish full of noodles. An entree, that I know full well that I will consume in a record pace in order to fulfill my cravings successfully. But it is so worth the extended hours at the gym, to satisfy my deepest desire.

Thus, coming across this entree I was very pleased with not only the final outcome, but all of the vegetables that were hidden within. This dish is loaded with a corn base. Each year, we freeze bags and bags of irresistible sweet corn so was a perfect dish for us. This would also be great for any kiddo's whom you have to sneak some veg's too.

I added shredded chicken to this entree, to have some much needed protein for HH and Baby D. Thank heavens, they enjoyed as much as I did so I would over indulge myself.


For more information regarding this recipe please click HERE.

Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: