Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lady Marmalade Chicken Salad


To encourage the warm weather to arrive, I thought it best to start using seasonal ingredients. When I think of spring, I imagine lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. This dish imparticular I was eager to try; Because it derived from the kitchen of Aarti Sequeira and just skimming over the required ingredients I suspected it to have numerous flavor explosions taking place amongst my palate. By no means is this your average chicken salad! Aarti is known for her use of exotic seasonings, paired with only the ripest ingredients.  Lady M. Chicken Salad has a secret weapon of flavor tucked within each bite, by the use of Orange Marmalade. The OM has a distinctive way of bringing all of those pungent flavors together, forming a magnificent marriage of one superb Chicken Salad.

"This salad will woo you with its golden hue, slightly bittersweet bite and buttery cashew crunch" Aarti....


For more information regarding this recipe please click HERE.

Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: