Monday, July 25, 2011

All A Board......


Our Baby will be turning 2 in September! So I took it upon myself to dress his little booty up in "Train Conductor" attire to take some pictures for his Birthday Card.


Believe it or not, Baby D has other passions besides tractors. Cho-Cho's rank high on his list of exciting pieces of equipment.


Infact I can even recite "Thomas The Train" theme song for you.

"They're two, they're four, they're six, they're eight;



Shunting trucks and hauling freight;

red and green and brown and blue

they're the really useful crew."

I'll quite there, in fear of having it stuck in your head all day.
 

*Check out his square toed cowboy boots, aren't they stellar?*


So Thomas and his Friends will be the focal point for this little soon to be 2 year olds Birthday this year. Bring on the Cho-Cho's!


Sincerely,
Farming Fabulously

4 comments:

Allison31gifts said...

pretty sad on my part... I haven't been to your blog in about 2 years... because I think you were pregnant! Oh My! Since Tiffany will only pretty much post on her blog... I decided I would come find yours again. I always loved reading your recipes! Yum! Your little boy sure is cute!!! (tiffany's cousin in florida)

John Deere Mom said...

I CANNOT believe he is 2!! How did that happen?! Very adorable pictures!!

Majid Ali said...

Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google
adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need
your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to Google.com and search "Kwotz-Golden Words of Life"
2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
4. click ONE of the ads that appeals to you from AdChoices and
visit there.
5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.

Note:You MUST visit my blog from Google.com. Only ONE click is asked and nothing else
I will be very grateful to you.

Miller Racing Family said...

Wonderful photos. I love the 3rd and 4th photos.
Baby D is just so cute.