Monday, August 8, 2011

Scallops Provencal


I am a lover of all seafood! Yet, for reasons unbenounced to me I rarely cook scallops. But while in the Northwoods we had dinner at a quaint little restaurant called the Rookery. It was there that we had the most decadent fresh bay scallops for our appetizer. Instantly I know I must try to recreate them. And it just so happened that our local market was having a sale on many of there seafood items. So there was no denying that a Divine entree of scallops must be prepared. The recipe I found was from the fantastic Barefoot Contessa, she paired the hearty scallops with an almost gravy like sauce. HH and I were blown away by the flavor of these magnificent gems. And the best part, it only requires two handfuls of ingredients, most of which you all ready have stocked in your refrigerator or pantry. I would highly recommend this dish whenever you are really wanting to impress your guests. Infact, I may even serve this again for my family when then come down for Baby D's Birthday, something to ponder?

For more information regarding this recipe please click HERE!

Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: