Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Broccoli Cheddar Spread..


As a parent, I am constantly trying to sneak vegetables into my child's meals. When he was younger, Baby D was not picky about what he would consume. He ate everything! Perhaps he was just glad to no longer have a diet of strictly milk? Yet now that he is older, I occasionally have an issue with him not wanting to eat his vegetables. This recipe was a real winner in Baby D's book. Only requiring 4 ingredients, and broccoli beginning the star, I now know to keep all of these ingredients on hand. Whats also quite pleasant about this recipe is that, it is a cold salad. Thus, I can take it out of the refrigerator and he can even munch on it as a snack. Would also be a great last minute party appetizer, if caught in a pinch for time.


For more information regarding the following recipe please click HERE.


Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: