Monday, September 26, 2011

FB's Apple-Cinnamon Fritters....


This AM I was flipping through one of my recipe repertoires, when I came after this little comfort food classic. The FB's were around the farmstead this morning so I thought that I would lift their spirits with an unexpected sugar high.  You see, randomly I will take the FB's a variety pack of store bought donut into the field. But I began to see a reoccurring pattern taking place, their was always a mad dash to the Apple Fritters. Now being the loco person that I am, I decided to recreate their treasured breakfast item. With the help of Baby D, we were able to whip up these wonderful little nummies in no time flat. These proved to be a real winner here at the farmstead.


This is now the reaction that I get when I tell Baby D to smile. Priceless.

For more information regarding this recipe please click HERE.

After sprinkling on the powdered sugar, I did go ahead and sprinkle an additional amount of cinnamon and sugar on top of each.

Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: