Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Chicken Club Pizza


Here at the farmstead we are pizza fanatics! I whipped up this appetizing little entree last weekend, and could have devoured it all by myself. But since we did have guests over, I thought that it would be unflattering to do so. Thus I did what any respectable farm wife would do, I shared half of it. The picture is really quite deceiving, this dish is loaded with complex flavors that are buried throughout. I would recommend bringing this to any of your next far weather outings as a sensational little munchy.

Chicken Club Pizza

1 8oz Package Cream Cheese softened
1/4 cup Ranch Dressing

Beat together at medium speed with mixer (or just use a fork) until well combined.

1 Prebaked Pizza Crust

Place cream cheese mixture right on top of pizza.

1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
6 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
1 avocado sliced into wedges (diced)
1 cup chopped tomato's
2/3 cup shredded lettuce

Layer on all of the ingredients in that order. Feel free to add more of your fancy. I loaded up on avocado's. Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.

This recipe derived from this cooking magazine.

Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: