Monday, October 10, 2011

Festive Snack Mix...


Can you believe it is October already? It seems as though, the older I am becoming the faster time seems to fly by. Yet Baby D and I always seem to make time for some special treats. Anymore, I am always on the look out for recipes that Baby D and I can do prep together. And these little munchies were absolutely perfect for us to do as a team (lots of dumping ingredients into a giant bowl, Baby D rocks at that). Even once they cooled, Baby D was able to help me bag them up for the FB's. This proved to be an excellent snack, that your kiddos can help you prepare for the ghoulish month ahead.

For more information regarding this recipe please click HERE.

This recipe called for candy pumpkins, but I found candy corn to be more assessable. *insert twang*  "Because I reckon in these here parts, we prefer all things corn."

Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: