Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cheesy Chicken in Poblano Sauce


Recently I have entered into the world of Poblano Peppers and I do not want to leave! Poblano's are mild in flavor and are one of the largest in the pepper family. In the past I have generally stuffed them, because of there enormous size, however this recipe took my cooking to a whole nother level. The Poblano sauce was so creamy and decadently delicious that it was hard for HH and I to refrain ourselves from eating the entire pan goodness. The chicken was moist and extremely flavorful from being nestled within the sauce. I actually with held some of the sauce and mixed it right into the noodles for an added bonus of scurmpitousness. If my waist line will allow it, I plan on making this superb entree again.

For more information regarding this recipe please click HERE.

Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: