Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cauliflower Hashbrowns..


We have now entered into a horrific plague of sorts. You see our toddler has declared his unwillingness to consume certain foods. I swear he goes as far as analyzing each morsel, examining the food for certain ingredients that he feels may not be up to his elite standards. Thus making my job as a Mother/Food Chart enforcer a tad bit more challenging. Now having to cook outside the box of my normal style of cuisine, and adapting to hidden culinary measures.

This recipe is one of those hidden culinary measures! I have made hasbrowns in a skillet for Baby D numerous times, and he devours it. This is the same basic concept, except I swapped out the potato for a vegetable that closely resembles hashbrowns in appearance, texture and even taste (the cheese helps mask it). I was extremely thrilled with this recipe, as I felt that Baby D ate his required portion of proper vegetables. Proven successful.

Be sure to use a non-stick skillet and continually add oil to the pan if your hasbrowns start to stick.

For more information regarding Cauliflower Hashbrowns please click HERE.

Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: