Thursday, January 27, 2011

Spicy Lemon Garlic Shrimp Please...





Whenever I am hosting or attend a gallant affair that requires food contribution, I begin a massive hunt for what I think would be a dish that would turn heads. Although, I would not necessarily consider this shrimp dish to be all that jaw-dropping, I thought that it was quite appropriate to serve. As far back as I can recall, at every family gathering there would be a gigantic plate of shrimp that everyone would bast on before each meal. Looking back, this could have been an evil ploy to fill up our belly's before the entrees were served. Knowing full well that none of us could resist such a temptation such as this. That beginning said, I opted to serve the SLGS, as more of a comfort food, to simply make my mind reminisce about my Northern kinfolk. And perhaps spread the love amongst my Packer people.

For more information regarding this recipe please click HERE.

Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: