Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Beef with Peppers and Addicting Rice Noodles


Every so often, I will cook a "wild card" meal for HH. Now a wild card meal is something that I think sounds incredible, but I am not sure how HH will respond to a recipe. I do this when our refrigerator is packed full of leftovers, so if the meal is not up to his standards he can just pick something else out to eat. This sounds like a fair comprise doesn't it? Well, with this entree, there was no rummaging for food in the refrigerator. HH, Baby D and I all gobbled up every morsel of this fantastic hidden treasure. The rice noodles added a unique texture with the beef, pepper, and onion mixture. Combining everything in a liquid sauce that is nothing short of sheer bliss in a bowl, made this farmstead family very happy.

For more information regarding this recipe please click HERE!

If you do not have rice noodles simply add in linguine.

Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: