Monday, June 6, 2011

Blazy's Pepperoni--Studded Lasagna....

Betcha never had Lasagna with pepperoni in it? What an intriguing concept right? Packed full of lustrous, hearty flavor this entree was a complete delight to one FB's palate. I found this recipe in a Guy Fieri's new cookbook Cookin it, Livin it, Lovin it. Where he has a whole section on wonderful recipes that your kiddo's will enjoy. Baby D even helped me prepare this recipe with me, by breaking up the pepperoni (where he even nibbled on afew bites). This entree proved to be an exceptional meal, and was very appealing to the eye. So much so, that upon first glance HH asked to make sure I took a picture of it before he dug in. I made some slight changes to the recipe; first I broke up the pepperoni's into bite size pieces then sauteed them, I took them out with a slotted spoon and kept the juices in the pan to sear up the onions (I also added peppers), second I used oven ready lasagna sheets, that way I could cut down on one step and it would save me time, third I used the good'ol store bought marinara sauce instead of making my own. But I still very much stayed true to the whole persona of the recipe. It was excellent.


For more information regarding this recipe please click HERE.

Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: