Monday, November 21, 2011

10-0 Cheese On A Stick...


Last weekend was the notorious battle of the Bays, Green Bay Packers vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers. As you all know, I am a loud and proud Cheese head from the north. So a dominate victory from my Pack is something that I strive for each and every weekend. Inorder to keep their winning strike alive, I decided to serve some game day  GB (Green Bay) essentials, otherwise referred to as cheese. When I came across this recipe online, I instantly knew it would be perfect to prepare. As my own personal surgeon generals warning, I would recommend that after consuming anymore then two of these tempting little cheese-on-a-stick that you may want to consider doing some sort of aerobic activity. Then again all things in moderation my peeps. Love them!

For more information regarding this recipe please click HERE.

Enjoy,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: